Friday, August 2, 2013

Jealousy by Jenna Galicki

5 of 5 Stars!

Heather and Justin are soul mates, best friends, as close as any two people could possibly be. They've loved each other since they were kids and are virtually inseparable. Too bad he's gay, and their love is purely platonic. Join them on their journey, battling jealousy from the men in their lives as well as their own. Will either of them ever find a man who can handle their relationship and not be threatened by it?

OMG I loved this book! I would've read it in one sitting if my eyes could've stayed open that long! This author has the ability to pull the reader in and really made me care about the characters. Feeling for them with all the trials and obstacles they came across. I love a book that sends me on an emotional roller-coaster ride! Anger, frustration, joy, sadness, shock! This book had it all! If I gave partial stars, this book would probably get a 4.75, so I'm rounding up, and giving it a 5. I laughed, gasped, scowled, and was sad. The only thing this book didn't do is actually make me cry, but there were moments that it was close. Takes some serious skill from an author to get a reader so into the book, that they are that emotional, so well done Jenna Galicki! I hope to read more from this author in the future!

Follow Jenna on Facebook & Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment