Friday, August 16, 2013

Review of Grade A Stupid by AJ Lape


4 of 5 Stars

Darcy is known for getting in trouble.  Her best friend Dylan normally keeps her in check.  When Dylan goes to Hawaii with his family for Spring Break, he makes her promise to stay out of trouble, and has some friends keep an eye on her.  When she skips class one day and finds a body, will she be able to keep her promise?

You know, at first I thought, I'm not sure I like how this author ends a scene...just kinda cuts things off.  Then things started to happen and I look up what seems like five minutes later and realize that I've been reading for two hours?!  That's how into the story I was, and it was so intense that I was breathing heavy and my heart was beating like crazy, lol.  AJ has some serious skills, I never thought a YA novel would get me that involved.  I mean it's one thing to get wrapped up in a book and lose track of time, but wow!  I recommend having No Brainer on hand!  You'll want to read it right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment