Monday, July 8, 2013

What was I thinking?!

So, I let a friend of mine talk me into starting a blog...  Who knew it took so much effort just to START one?!  LOL, so now I'm working on making an awesome background image for my page.  Which is taking kinda forever, lol, but nothing that's worth it happens immediately, right?

As soon as I figure out the background situation, which is cutting into my reading time more than I thought, I'll start posting my reviews.  I already have a couple that I've read already, just waiting for this pic to be done so I can post it!  

A majority of the books that I read for pleasure are Paranormal Romance, but I'm accepting all genres for reviews.  I already have a crazy long list of books that I need to read, and as soon as I figure out the best way to do it, I'll be posting my list on here.  :-D  

Have an awesome day!

2 comments: