Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Review of Commanded by Nicholas Bella

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00S79L3U2/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00S79L3U2&linkCode=as2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=AEB5LIAHBFSGRIMKBlurb
Title:   House of Theoden
Number in Series:  Season 2, Book 1
Author:  Nicholas Bella
Genre:  GLBT, Dark Erotica, BDSM, Paranormal

Théoden: On the evening of branding my new son, Noel, my King has called a special meeting of his Court. I can't possibly guess what this meeting is about, as everything within his kingdom is running perfectly. I do know one thing, Ara loves to entertain and be entertained, so at least that's something to look forward to. What I'm not looking forward to is having to see Nolan, Lord of District Four. We really don't get along. Well, as for my children, when the Master is away, the boys will play. In fact, I insist on it.
Noel: I've just received my official brand, the insignia of the House of Théoden. Along with the brand comes a load of responsibilities I am to adhere to. Apparently, my new life involves being an enforcer. I'm to be trained by Marco, my eldest and most sadistic brother. I'm not looking forward to that, not one bit. At least tonight, I'll get a reprieve. For tonight, we celebrate as only the House of Théoden can.

Warning: This serial contains strong adult content not meant for sensitive eyes. The novelettes in this serial will be filled with dark, twisted, raunchy and steamy scenes between powerful, sexy men that will either offend you or get ya revved up. This series will not be pulling any punches, and it won’t apologize for hurting your feelings, either. You’ll find no fluff and ruffles here. The vampires are not misunderstood, hopeless romantics looking for love. The werewolves are not cute and cuddly and the dragons aren’t the ones from your childhood. This is NOT a romance. There are approximately 19,100 words in this novelette.

Links
Amazon | Smashwords | Goodreads | B&N

https://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AOSMGDRSTVOSL/?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20Review
I'm really liking this serial.  There's nothing offensive in this episode, unless you have issues with guys having sex, then you shouldn't be reading this in the first place.  There weren't any lessons in this one, believe that's saved for the next book. 
I really wish this was a full novel.  This waiting for the next the next episode sucks, lol.  I hope I get the chance to read the next one, I can't wait to see what else happens!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TDZT1Y4/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00TDZT1Y4&linkCode=as2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=VD5XVNXC43GYXUFP
Book Two
Ooooh!  Book Two is now available for Pre-order!
You're going to want to have it ASAP!

Pre-order Now!

Season One: Chained in Darkness
Links

Season One is available now as a bundle on B&N and Goodreads!
Embraced, Episode 1 is available on B&N and Smashwords
It is currently FREE on both sites, so go get it!

Episode 1:  Amazon | Goodreads
Episode 2:  Amazon | Goodreads
Episode 3:  Amazon | Goodreads
Episode 4:  Amazon | Goodreads
Episode 5:  Amazon | Goodreads
Episode 6:  Amazon | Goodreads

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00OZYIUJ0/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00OZYIUJ0&linkCode=as2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=CXQDHSWWSFOHEGG5     http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PGASG0U/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00PGASG0U&linkCode=as2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=A3EYBR5UU22V6BTA

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q1QMZY6/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00Q1QMZY6&linkCode=as2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=HWCE7EJF4KCMBTWJ     http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00QPFSKCY/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00QPFSKCY&linkCode=as2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=ERNMIHXNIWZTGWOB     http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RCDSQNQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00RCDSQNQ&linkCode=as2&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=DJ6IEUTEIKJP3NBV

http://www.amazon.com/mn/search/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-author=Nicholas%20Bella&linkCode=ur2&search-alias=digital-text&sort=relevancerank&tag=yohameatfrbo-20&linkId=6UO4OKEFLE4QCSE6Bio
About me? Hmmm, I'm just a person with a wild imagination and a love for words who was sitting around the house one day and said, "Why hasn't anyone written a book like this before?" As with every storyteller, I wanted to share mine with the world. I like my erotica dark, gritty, sexy... and even a little raunchy. I'm not afraid to go there and I hope you aren't afraid to go there with me. When I'm not writing, I love watching movies and TV shows, clubbing, biking, and hanging out with family and friends. I love life.

Links
Website | Email | Goodreads | Tumblr | Twitter | Facebook | Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment