Saturday, September 7, 2013

Review of The Gatekeeper's Challenge by Eva Pohler

4 of 5 Stars

In The Gatekeeper's Sons, Therese and Than fell in love.  Ten months later, Than has been out of contact, but frantically searching for a way for Therese to become a god, so they can be together. He finally finds a way, but to do so, Hades tells them that Therese has to successfully complete 5 challenges.  With no outside help, she has to go up against a Hydra, the Minotaur, a dragon...as well as a few other obstacles, both personal and challenge related.  Will Therese be able to succeed?  Will they finally be able to be together?

This was a great read.  With so much action and excitement, I read this book and the next in one sitting!  I was really rooting for Therese to succeed.  She and Than had already been through so much, though I wanted to smack him when he simply tells her he's been "busy" when he finally sees her.  Not busy trying to find a way for them to be together, just BUSY?!  I love this author, she never fails to get me sucked into her books whenever I read them!  If you haven't read any of her books, I recommend you go get The Gatekeeper's Sons. It's still free on several sites, what have you got to lose?  May want to buy The Gatekeeper's Daughter when you buy The Gatekeeper's Challenge, Eva ends this book with one hell of a Cliffhanger!  So go out and buy them all now, and keep an eye out for more reviews of books from this author.  I plan to read, if I can, everything she has ever written!



Eva Pohler's Website    Twitter    Facebook    Blog    Bio


No comments:

Post a Comment